After three sessions, we’re finishing this song inspired by Tinlicker today! If you haven’t watched this series from the beginning, go back and check the first three videos so you can see how we’ve gotten here:
- Turning an 8 BAR MELODIC LOOP inspired by Tinlicker into a FULL DROP
- Developing a full BREAKDOWN of a dark MELODIC HOUSE track inspired by Tinlicker
- Developing an AGGRESSIVE Melodic / Progressive House DROP 2 inspired by Tinlicker
But now, we’re going to the final steps of this series. Today, we’re working on the following things:
- Optimizing the arrangement of the track since it was a bit too long
- Developing the Intros and Outros for the extended mix, so if you don’t know how to develop intros and outros for extended mixes, definitely check it out!
- Enhancing the Sound Design of the track
- Enhancing the Vocal chops of the track
- Adding Risers and FX to intensify the transitions
- Making the Drop 2 more aggressive and less digital
Let’s go to the tutorial now:
Pretty nice, right? If you’re liking this series and want to support the channel, you can get 60 AMAZING presets from my preset pack over here or the preset pack that we’ve developed for Freshly Squeezed Samples with over 138 presets. However, if you want to learn more about sound design, you can head over to my Youtube Channel or you can head over to our blog to watch more recreations.
Lastly, if you want to keep on learning, you can support this website by getting me a coffee over here so we can keep on uploading videos like this.