In the previous weeks, we’ve been working on a melodic house track from the beginning, and now we’re finishing it. You can watch the first two episodes over here:
- Starting a Percussive and Groovy Melodic House Track from Scratch | Start to Finish Part 1
- Developing a STRONG GROOVY BASS & VOCAL CHOPS for Melodic House | Start to Finish Part 2
But, now we’re working on the third part of this series where we’re going to do the following things:
- Change the arrangement from an instrumental track to a vocal track
- Make the transition from the drop 1 to the break smoother
- Develop the Breakdown of the track
- Develop the Drop 2 of the track
- Clean up all the samples we had in the song in excess
For now, we’re just going to use a vocal sample from Production Music Live’s pack Vocals Vol. 1, but we’ll make it an original vocal soon. Let’s dive right into this melodic house tutorial:
If you want to support us, you can get 60 AMAZING presets from my preset pack over here. However, if you want to learn more, you can head over to my Youtube Channel or you can head over to our blog to watch more recreations.
Lastly, if you want to keep on learning, you can support this website by getting me a coffee over here so we can keep on uploading videos like this.