In today’s video, we’re going to finish the track we’ve been working on together in the past posts with an in-depth guide on how you can, start to finish, mix and master your own melodic house tracks. If you want to see how we’ve made this track, check them out on the links below:
- Making a Melodic House Track Inspired by Enamour (Part 1)
- Developing a Breakdown for Melodic House Inspired by Spencer Brown (Part 2)
- Developing a Bass Driven DROP 2 inspired by Spencer Brown and Marsh (Part 3)
- Adding Key Finishing Touches to a Full Melodic House Track Inspired by Enamour (Part 4)
Now, we have to start our mix and master, and it’s going to be a long video. As I’ve mentioned in this video about mixing and mastering workflow, you’ll be able to see that I follow a streamlined process in which I:
- Adjust the master chain and turn it on from the beginning
- Mix the kick and bass (drop 1)
- Mix the Mid-bass (drop 1)
- Mix the percussive elements (drop 1)
- Mix the melodic elements (drop 1)
- Mix the Drop 2
- Mix the Break
- Give it a final listen
All my tracks are done like this, but now, let’s go to the video:
If you liked this video and want to support our channel, you can get our preset pack for Xfer Serum with 60 AMAZING presets over here, or you can grab our preset pack for Xfer Serum done with Freshly Squeezed Samples with over 138 presets over here.
If you want to see other tutorials like this, you can head over to my Youtube Channel or you can head over to our blog to watch more recreations, where you’ll find more music production tutorials like this. For example, you can check the project walkthrough of my recently released track DUNES, out on Sekora Music.
Lastly, if you want to keep on learning, you can support this website by getting me a coffee over here so we can keep on uploading videos like this.